Supporters joining our Friends scheme in 2016 will be able to visit the garden on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday afternoons of every month, from May through to October 2016. Friends can just come and relax, bring a book, camera or sketchpad, and see the garden change from early summer through to the autumn.
Membership also brings with it:
- Free entry Friends have free entry to all ticketed events (except for the NGS event on 2nd May 2016 and the Fundraising event on 6th August 2016).
- Winter opening by appointment Friends can request free access to the Garden from October 2016 – April 2017, by appointment, subject to availability.
- Guests Friends can bring one guest free of charge. No charge for accompanied Under 16s.
Furthermore, a House and Garden Open Day is scheduled for Friends only on Sunday 20th March. Please see our events page for more details.
Turn End Trust was established to safe guard and make available Turn End for present and future generations. For us to be able to do this, your support is essential. Membership fees are as follows:
- £25 (Individual Friend – renewable annually)
- £35 (joint Friends – renewable annually)
- £300 (Corporate Friends – renewable annually)
- £200 (Individual Lifetime Friend)
- £300 (joint Lifetime Friends)
To become a Friend, simply complete the membership form and return it to us for your annual or lifetime membership card. We hope to see you in 2016.